CU Generators: Quality. Reliable. Practical.
Mr. Steam CU Series Commercial Generators meet rigid requirements and nationally recognized testing standards, including UL. ASME steam pressure vessels are built to the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code requirements and are National Board Registered.
High quality fibrous glass pressure vessel insulation delivers maximum energy performance.
Stainless steel heating elements are corrosion-resistant.
ASME-grade flanges support longevity and reliable performance.
Vertical construction means a smaller footprint, which means the generator can be located within the tightest of mechanical rooms.
The integrated base means there is no need to construct a stand - saving you on extra costs.
An Integral pressure gauge and sight glass provides operating information at a glance.
Standard full port drain valve enables maximum draining of the pressure vessel.
Comes equipped with a hinged access door for ease of installation and service.
Optional Automatic Blowdown System features electronically controlled maintenance and 24-hour/7-day programming.
Backed by Mr. Steam's limited warranty for commercial steam bath generators.
US and Canada UL listed.
Aromatherapy has been recognized for centuries as having potentially profound healing effects. Essential oils can help awake and stimulate, or relax and promote better sleep. The Mr. Steam AromaSteam system evenly infuses oils into the steam shower via an electronic delivery system for balanced, seamless integration of aromatherapy.
By merging oil and steam into a sensual mix, the AromaSteam System injector pump atomizes the oil and creates the perfect in-steam aromatherapy experience.
Mr. Steam's specially-formulated essential oils are extracted from organic flowers and plants. Each aromatic oil offers a distinct fragrance with characteristics that may support the body's specific needs.
Mr. Steam AromaSteam System includes the oil container caddy, hoses, fittings and oil atomizer
The exquisite collection of Mr. Steam essential aroma oils are available in replaceable long-lasting one-liter (33 oz.) bottles.
Agua, Calor, Luz; Sumérgete en esas fuerzas elementales.
Como el agua y el calor, la luz es una fuerza fundamental de la vida y puede mejorar su estado físico y mental. El sistema
ChromaSteam de Mr. Steam integra la luz con el vapor, creando ambientes de cromoterapia ricos en color, humor y calidez. ChromaSteam impregna la ducha de vapor con un espectro de color desde azul aireado hasta rojo sensual.
Estos colores te dan el humor necesario:
Rojo - Vitalidad.
Amarillo - Despertar.
Verde - Armonía.
Indigo - Mistico.
Azul - Celestial.
Violeta - Nirvana
ChromaSteam es para iluminacion ambiental solamente y no substituye a una regadera de ilumincacion general, como la que provee la MS Luz.X
Mr. Steam offers a robust, surface-mounted architectural light for commercial steam baths.
* Energy Star rated, the CU Light operates on a compact fluorescent bulb
* Satisfies ADA safety requirements
* US and Canada UL listed for wet environments
* 8.5"in diameter x 4" height
Bring the sound of music to your commercial steam shower with Mr. Steam CU speakers.
* Designed for use inside the shower enclosure.
* Complete with two 8 ½"-diameter flush mount two-way speakers.
* Polypropylene cones, and ABS frames with powder-coated grills.
* Suitable for most sources of audio input.
* Rated 80 W peak power with full range sound.
* 40 watts RMS and 8 ohms impedance.
Guests are assured of a completely safe steam experience with an audible alarm that sounds if the steam room maximum set temperature is exceeded.
* Suitable for use with Digital 1® control.
* Choose from multiple alarm sounds.
* Mounting in a standard 4x4 electrical box for installation.
* US and Canada UL listed for general signaling, indoors and outdoors.
CU Steam Stop
Mr. Steam commercial steam showers are available with an emergency stop switch to electronically shut down the steam generator.
* Multiple Steam Stop switches can be used with one steam generator.
* Water-resistant, IP-69K rating suitable for use inside or outside the steam room.
CU AromaSteam™ Steamhead
* Commercial AromaSteam steamheads have solid brass construction with a polished chrome finish.
* Quiet, controlled steam delivery supplied through thefull ¾" NPT size steamheads with full-coverage polycarbonate cover.
* Mr. Steam engineers commercial steamheads to operate seamlessly with Mr.Steam´s AromaFlo® aromatic oil delivery system.
Mr. Steam offers both digital and mechanical timers so guests can safely time their steam sessions up to 30 minutes.
* The 30-minute Digital Timer and Mechanical Timers are installed outside the steam room and must be used with steam vent.
* US and Canada UL listed.